Every nursing mother considers a baby diaper bag an item of necessity and not a luxury. Now if you’re a fashion savvy mom, then you’re probably going to go for one of the designer models from OiOi, Fleurville, Kalencom, Skip Hop and Gucci to mention but a few. You might already have in your possession the Fleurville Mothership Diaper Bag.
Most mothers would readily admit that they would be lost without their baby diaper bag. For short and long journeys the baby bag comes in handy for putting all your stuff. However, some ladies take it to the extreme and stuff their baby diaper bags with irrelevant bits and pieces.
The old saying that goes “where purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable,” springs to mind. There has to be an understanding that even though we’re carrying a designer baby bag, its main purpose is to be a storage space for baby stuff when you’re out and about.
Below are some of the essentials that should be seen in your baby diaper bag.
1. First on the list are diapers. This should be one of the first items to make it into your baby nappy bag when you’re going out. If you’re going on a short trip then four or five diapers should be enough. However, if you’re going for a longer trip, then you definitely will need to take more.
2. A changing Mat – This will save you the hassle of finding somewhere flat and dry to change your baby.
3. Baby wipes – this should actually be second on the list because a clean and dry baby is a happy baby. Never leave home without a pack of baby wipes.
4. Baby clothes – babies will be babies and babies can be messy or should I say are messy. Having a change of clothes or more will help if any unforeseen accidents happen. Also remember to pack bibs as well for feeding times.
5. Toys or Play things – every baby has a play thing that pacifies them and keeps them busy. As babies are not fussy when it comes to play things, one or two toys will be sufficient.
6. Baby food – this too should be somewhere higher up on this list. Unless you’re strictly breast feeding, then some baby milk or formula will be a necessary supplement when your baby starts to feel hunger pangs.
7. Bottles and Cutlery – unless you’re still breast feeding, then you will definitely need some bottles or bowl and spoon to feed your baby.
So there you have it. 7 essential items for your Fleurville Mothership Diaper Bag. These 7 items will make life a whole lot easier so don’t leave home without them.